The following information will guide you through the steps necessary to
install or uninstall Monkey Tools applications.
- Drag the Monkey Tools application folder to the MacOS Applications folder.
- At launch, the application will verify that the latest contextual menu plugin is installed in the Finder. If necessary, you will be prompted for permission to install. If the plugin is installed, you will need to log out/log in from your macOS to activate. Once activated, you will be able to access conversion features right from the Finder.
- Go to <your hard Drive>/Applications/.Locate the Sound Grinder Pro folder and move it to the trash.
- Go to <hard drive>/Library/Contextual Menu Items/.
- Locate the “Monkey Tools CM.plugin”, and move it to the trash.
- Next log out of your macOS account and log back in.
- You have successfully uninstalled the application.
- Note: Library Monkey (Pro) stores its database files in <user folder>/Library/Monkey Tools/. We recommend you back up this folder on a regular basis.
Applications will run in demo mode for 15 days from the first launch date. During this time, you can experience all product features. The only limitation is that the first half of all created files will be the expected audio, but the second half will contain silence.
At the end of the 15 day demo period, the application will no longer operate activated with a purchased license. A license can be purchased at anytime by choosing Buy from the Application Pro menu or Splash Screen. Once activated all restrictions will be lifted.