Process provides the primary way to interactively process audio assets with a myriad of options.
To Process Assets
- Select the desired assets in the Asset List.
- Select the Process tab in the Info/Processing Section.
- Specify settings.
- Click Process to initiate the process. A progress sheet will be displayed during the operation. You may pause the process by clicking on the Pause button and then resume the process by clicking on the Resume button.
Choose where the processed files will go.
- Same as source file(s) location - Places the processed files in the same folder as the source files.
- Specify a location - Click the Set... button and specify the folder to contain the processed files. To set the location quickly, drag a folder from the Finder into this field.
Retain Original Folder Structure
Turn this option on to recreate the entire folder structure in the destination location. This can be very helpful when you have a complex folder hierarchy that you wish to keep intact.
Turn this option on to automatically open the processed files in another application, such as Pro Tools, Logic Audio, Quicktime Player, or others.
To Add an Application to the Open With Menu
- Select Select Open With Application... from the File menu.
- Select the application in the dialog box.
- Click Choose and the selected application will be added to all application menus.