Copy provides a quick and convenient way to create a copy of audio assets in the Database in a new location.
To Copy Assets to a New Location
- Select the desired assets in the Asset List.
- Select the Copy tab in the Info/Processing Section.
- Specify settings.
- Click Copy to initiate the copy process. A progress sheet will be displayed during the operation. You may pause the copy by clicking on the Pause button and then resume the copy by clicking on the Resume button.
For a description of the settings, please refer to the General Tab section below.
To Add an Application to the Open With Menu
- Select Select Open With Application... from the File menu.
- Select the application in the dialog box.
- Click Choose and the selected application will be added to all application menus.
To Quickly Copy Assets to a New Location
- Drag the items from the Asset List to a location in the Finder.