The following information will guide you through the steps necessary to install or uninstall Sound Grinder.
- Drag the application to the Applications folder.
At launch, the application will verify that the latest contextual menu plugin is installed in the Finder. If an update is available, you will be prompted If the plugin is installed, you will need to log out/log in to activate. Once activated, you will be able to access many of Sound Grinder’s features right from the Finder.
- Go to <your hard Drive>/Applications/.
- Locate the Sound Grinder folder and move it to the trash.
- Go to <hard drive>/Library/Contextual Menu Items/.
- Locate the “Monkey Tools CM.plugin”, and move it to the trash.
- Next log out of your MacOS account and log back in.
You have successfully uninstalled Sound Grinder.