Loops specify a portion of the audio content to be looped during playback. Although you can create as many loops as you want in the Waveform Editor, they may be limited by the file type at export.
To Create a Loop
- Select the desired audio content.
- Select Make Loop from the Selection menu.
- Set your desired settings
- Click OK.
To Adjust Loop In and Out Points
- Click+drag the left and right edges of the loop.
- Click+drag the loop name bar.
To Change Loop Properties
- Double+click the loop title.
- OPTION+click the loop and select Properties... from the contextual menu.
- Select the Loop from the Loop menu in the Edit menu.
To Remove a Loop
- Select the loop and press OPTION+delete.
- OPTION+click the loop and select Remove from the contextual menu.
Article is closed for comments.