Regions specify a portion of the audio content and can be used to identify several assets within a single waveform. Sound Grinder Pro can also export only the audio content specified by a region or regions.
Although you can create as many regions as you want in the Waveform Editor, they may be limited by the file type at export.
To Create a Region
- Select the desired audio content.
- Select Make Region from the Selection menu.
- Set your desired settings
- Click OK.
To Adjust Region In and Out Points
- Click+drag the left and right edges of the region.
To Change Region Properties
- Double+click the region title.
- OPTION+click the region and select Properties... from the contextual menu.
- Select the Region from the Region menu in the Edit menu. !
To Specify if Region is Included in Export
- OPTION+click the region and select Include in Export from the contextual menu.
To Remove a Region
- Select the region and press OPTION+delete.
- OPTION+click the region and select Remove from the contextual menu.