Droplets are “mini” applications that work in conjunction with Sound Grinder Pro to process your audio files. They can be stored in any location in the Finder and once created, simply drag any number of files and folders onto a Droplet, and the assets will be processed. For example, create a Droplet that creates MP3 files and sets author and copyright info and use it every time you need to send an MP3 to a client, knowing that your copyright info is included and accurate.
To Create a Droplet:
- Specify your desired settings in the Process tab.
- Select Create Droplet... from the Gear menu.
- Choose the name and desired location for the Droplet and click OK.
- The Droplet will now be created.
To Use a Droplet:
- Simply drag the desired files and folders onto the Droplet, and Sound Grinder Pro will process the assets according to the settings stored in the Droplet.
To Update a Droplet:
- If you desire to change the settings in the Droplet, simply delete the Droplet and recreate according to the steps above.