Use the spotting feature to transfer files into either Digidesign Pro Tools or Apple’s Logic Audio. When spotting, your selection will be converted based on the Session Settings, and transferred to the selected DAW software. The assets will be placed into the selected track/location of the DAW Software or region bin.
Perform a Spot to DAW
To Perform a Spot to Pro Tools:
- Select the desired assets in the Asset List.
- CONTROL+Click the selection .
- Select the Desired Settings from the Pro Tools Session Settings list:
- ‣ File Storage including Pro Tools session folder and custom location
- ‣ Bit Depth from 16 to 24 bits
- ‣ Sample Rate from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz
To Perform a Spot to Logic:
- Select the assets in the Asset List.
- CONTROL+Click the selection.
- Select the Desired Settings from the Logic Session Settings list:
- Bit Depth from 16 to 24 bits